Before starting your trip, get the most up to date marine forecast from the Bureau of Meteorology.
Do the '5 Vital Weather Safety Checks'when planning your boating trip:
- o Warnings current for your boating area
- o Weather conditions affecting safe navigation and comfort
- o Wind conditions
- o Wave conditions
- o Tide times
Read more information about how to use the five vital weather safety checks.
Local marine weather information
- Central Victoria Coastal Waters Forecast: Cape Otway to Wilsons Promontory
- Port Phillip Local Waters Forecast
- Victorian coast wind and wave forecast maps (MetEye)