The Friday Night Members' Draw takes place every Friday (unless advised otherwise) evening at approximately 7pm in the Member's Bar. There is generally dinner available in the dining room and we encourage all of our members to come along to enjoy the night.
The following rules apply to the Friday Night Members' Draw:
- The names of all current Senior, Family, Young Senior, Sailing, Hon Life, Country, Absentee, and Associate, are automatically included in the draw (no entry is required).
- The member whose name is drawn must be there (within the clubhouse or immediate area) to win.
- The draw will accumulate by $50.00 per week until it has been won.
- The draw will normally be done at 7.00pm every Friday, or at the organisers discretion.
- The committee person on hand will note the members name next to the date of the draw and whether they were present or not.
- The prize will be credited to the winning member’s account and can be used at the RYCV for bar/meals / clothing credit or against a current account.
- The organisers decision is final.